Navy Reserve moves forward with reservist’s idea for a mobile app to help deploy forces faster | Stars and Stripes
Vice Adm. John Mustin, chief of the Navy Reserve, said the service is “already moving out on the design” for Calhoun’s idea, which he said will accelerate the mobilization process and get reservists where they’re needed faster.
“[Calhoun’s] idea to add mobile technology to our distri…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Meghan Markle Reportedly Got Her Wikipedia Page Changed After She Met Prince Harry - MarieClaire.com
- Madison names Morrison as the next Athletic Director effective immediately - 953wiki.com
- Sola Onayiga Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Death, Age, Parents, Kids, Family, Net Worth & More - News Unzip
- Pop Smoke Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Siblings, Wiki, Biography & More - News Unzip
- Which Free Digital Marketing Course Is Right for You? - CMSWire
Vice Adm. John Mustin, chief of the Navy Reserve, said the service is “already shifting out on the design” for Calhoun’s idea, which he said will velocity up the mobilization course of and get reservists the place they’re needed faster.
“[Calhoun’s] idea So as to add mobile know-how to our distributed activation course of assists us obtain our objective of mobilizing The complete chosen reserve strain Of fifty,000 in 30 days, if required,” Mustin said in A press launch.
The i3 Waypoint rivals will now be an annual event, which Mustin launched to “quick-monitor transformative ideas from throughout the Navy On to The very biggest ranges of the Navy Reserve, with out filters or bureaucratic obstacles,” Murphy said.
The rivals Is understood as after the three “I” approaches that reservists can take to create An idea: invent one factor completely new; enhance one factor that’s already established; or combine a quantity of ideas, merchandise or course ofes Proper into a single system. This yr, There have been Greater than 100 ideas submitted.
Adjust to us