France’s data protection authority, the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, launched a study to investigate data flows of mobile applications by examining location data. As part of the study, the CNIL will purchase a file from a data broker with timestamped geolocation data that features more than 5 million smartphone advertising identifiers from a one-week period in 2021. The CNIL will check if it is able to reidentify the persons whos…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Meghan Markle Reportedly Got Her Wikipedia Page Changed After She Met Prince Harry - MarieClaire.com
- Madison names Morrison as the next Athletic Director effective immediately - 953wiki.com
- Sola Onayiga Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Death, Age, Parents, Kids, Family, Net Worth & More - News Unzip
- Pop Smoke Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Siblings, Wiki, Biography & More - News Unzip
- Which Free Digital Marketing Course Is Right for You? - CMSWire
France’s knowledge safety authority, the Fee nationale de l’informationrmatique et des libertés, launched a research To evaluation knowledge flows of mobile purposes by analyzing location knowledge. As An factor of the research, the CNIL will buy a file from A information supplier with timestamped geolocation knowledge that options Greater than 5 million smartphone promoting identifiers from a one-week interval in 2021. The CNIL will look at Whether or not It is In a place to reidentify the individuals whose smartphone knowledge was purchased and, In that case, It’d informationrm them individually.